Step 1: Online Application
Please fill the online application on Graduate School :http://pgs.ruc.edu.cn/
Step 2: Qualification Review
All application materials should be sent to the LL.M. Program Office of RUC on working days for review. In addition, compile or scan all application materials and email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M Program, Room 619, Law School
Renmin University of China
No.59 Zhongguancun Dajie, Haidian District
100872 Beijing, China
中国 北京 海淀区中关村大街59号
张婷婷 老师 (收)
Please include both the English and Chinese addresses to ensure timely delivery.
Application materials that passed qualification review will then be forwarded to the Graduate Admission Office, RUC
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
Applicants should pay non-refundable application fee of RMB600 in one of the following ways:
1) Pay cash to the Graduate Admission Office.
2) Remit the fee to the University:
Name of Bank: Zizhuyuan Sub-branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, 0200007609026400244
Bank Address: Floor 1, Yinhai Building A, 10 Zhongguancun South St., Beijing, 100873, P.R. China
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Account Name: Renmin University of China
In the remittance note please clearly indicate the following information:
i. Your name
ii. The school you are applying for: Law School
iii. Purpose of remittance: "Application Fee for Master Programs in English"
Step 4: Admission
The Admission Committee of Law School will make the decision about the acceptance based on the applicant’s performance and cultivation potential. The final admission roster will be approved by the Admission Committee of the University. The admission letter, instructions for registration, as well as necessary materials for visa application and room reservation to the accepted applicants will be sent by International Student Office. Upon acceptance, all applicants should register and pay the tuition at the International Students Office by the required time.
1. Application Form for Master Programs in English at RUC;
2. Original Academic Transcripts and Diploma. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by Chinese or English translations;
3. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by associate professors or professors;
4. Four recent 2-inch photos (in white or blue background ) ;
5. One photocopy of the passport;
6. Sample copies of published academic articles, awards or other research outputs;
7. A Personal Statement indicating education and working experience, research achievements, plans and personal development objectives after graduation;
8. Proof of language proficiency for non-native English speakers
The admission will start from October, and the application deadline is May. 30th each year.
LL.M. Program in Chinese Law is a two-year English program, and the tuition fee is CNY 70,000 per academic year.
RUC Law School offers scholarships to some participants of LL.M Program in Chinese law. The applicants can also apply to CSC scholarship, The application deadline for CSC scholarship is Apr.30th each year. For more information on CSC scholarship, please consult: http://en.csc.edu.cn